All photographs on this site are copyrighted to David Zentz or the stated publication. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

An Icy Abode


An Icy Abode
Originally uploaded by davidzentz.

Lataia Booker, 5, peers out of a skylight carved in the ceiling of an igloo built by Troy Keefer, 26, Jawaun Payton, 18, and Tyreese Brown, 21, in front of their home on Sloan St. in Peoria. After spending the whole day in building the structure, the three spent the night in it, despite temperatures dipping as low as 4 degrees. "With our body heat it felt like like a good 35-40 degrees." Keefer says. DAVID ZENTZ/JOURNAL STAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new to this, I came upon this chat board I have found It vastly useful and its helped me loads. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im new on here, I came upon this chat board I have found It amply helpful & its helped me out a lot. I hope to contribute and guide other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.